If you’re unsatisfied with an order, you may be able to request a refund for your order depending on the shop’s policies. To request a refund, contact the shop:
- Sign in to GQMarkets.com and go to Your account. On the GQ app, sign in and tap You.
- Go to Purchases and reviews.
- Select Help with order next to the order you’re interested in. On the GQ app, tap the order you’re interested in, then tap Help with order under your order.
- Select Message Seller.
- In the text box that appears, let the seller know that you’d like a refund.
- Select the arrow icon or Enter to send. The seller will be notified of the new message and can respond.
Sellers aren’t required to provide a refund unless stated in their shop policies. On the Help with order page, you can go to View shop return policy to check the shop policies.
What are shop policies?
Each seller on GQ is responsible for their own policies regarding refunds, exchanges, and returns. Policies vary from shop to shop.
Before purchasing, review the shop’s Returns & exchanges policy. You can find the shop’s policies on the listing page under Delivery & returns, or by going to Policies and More information at the top of their shop homepage.
Specific questions about a shop’s policies are best answered by the seller. Contact the shop with any questions about their policies.
What should I do if the seller doesn’t refund my order?
If the seller doesn’t allow refunds, you may be able to open a case with GQ. Cases can be opened if:
- Your never received your order
- Your order wasn’t as it was described on GQ.