If you have questions about an item or order, your seller is the best person to help you.
If you need help with an order, the seller you purchased your order from is the best person to help you. Sellers are the best person to help you if you need to:
- Check your order status
- Update your delivery address
- Make a change to your order
- Request a refund, return, or exchange
- Request a cancellation
- Or if you have any other question about your order
To get help with your order:
- Sign in to gqmarkets.com and go to Your account. On the GQ app, sign in and tap You.
- Select Purchases and reviews.
- Next to the order you need help with, select Help with Order.
- Select an option under What do you want to reach out about? to tell the seller what you need help with.
- Add a message. You can also include an image.
- Select Send to seller. You can see how quickly this seller usually answers above Send to seller.
The seller wasn’t able to help me
If the seller is unable to help you, your next step is to open a case about your order. From Help with Order next to the order you need help with, select Open a case at the bottom of the page.
I checked out as a guest
If you checked out as a guest, you can claim your order to get help.