You can check if your order has dispatched by going to Purchases and reviews. You’ll see either Not dispatched, dispatched, or Delivered to the right of your order. If your order is not dispatched, or is marked as delivered but you didn’t receive it, you can reach out to the seller for help:
If you haven’t received your order, you should check if the shop dispatched your order yet. To check if your order was dispatched:
- On GQMarkets.com, go to Your account. On the GQ app, tap You.
- Go to Purchases and reviews.
- To the right of your order, you’ll see either Not Dispatched, Dispatched, or Delivered.
My order is not dispatched yet.
Items on GQ include processing times that the sellers set to let you know how soon they can dispatched an order. Check the processing time or estimated delivery date to know when the item should have been dispatched.
My order was already dispatched
If your item is Dispatched, check if the seller added tracking information. Tracking information is provided by the delivery company and usually provides updates on where your order is in transit.
If no tracking information was provided, contact the seller to see if they have tracking information for your order.
If your order is Not dispatched or Dispatched and no tracking information was provided, you may want to open a case.
My order was delivered
If your order is Delivered but you haven’t actually received the item, there are a few things you can do.
- Check with neighbours to see if the package was delivered to them accidentally.
- Contact your local post office for help locating the package. Provide them with the tracking number, delivery service name, and your delivery address. You may have to reach out to the seller to get some of these details.
- Ask the seller if they’ll assist you by opening a claim with the delivery service.
I have questions about my order status
If you need help with an order, the seller you purchased your order from is the best person to help you. Each seller on GQ manages their own orders, and makes decisions about cancellations, refunds, and returns.
The seller wasn’t able to help me
If the seller is unable to help you, your next step is to open a case about your order. Choose your order, then select Open a case at the bottom of the page.
I checked out as a guest
If you checked out as a guest, you can claim your order to get help.
To claim an order you purchased as a guest
- Open your email inbox.
- Locate the email receipt you received when you placed your order. This email is sent from email@example.com.
- Select View your order.
- Follow the steps to sign in or create an GQ account. The account you link your guest order to must have the same email address that you used for your guest order. Your order is automatically connected to your GQ account.
- Once you’ve claimed your order, you can choose that order and contact the seller for help.
I’m having trouble claiming my order
If you’re having trouble claiming an order, it’s possible you placed your order using an email address that you can no longer access.
I still need help
If you messaged the seller, and opened a case, and you didn’t receive the help you need, select Contact support at the bottom of this page and we’d be happy to help.